Tired of buying paper Happy Birthday Banners that get bent or don't last? You'll be able to use our Baltic birch plywood Happy Birthday Banners time after time. They look beautiful with their natural wood tones and it's easy to coordinate with any colors. Add this banner to your fireplace mantel, wall, window, or your favorite spot where you hang your birthday decor, and start celebrating. You can layer it with our other garlands or use it alone.
- The letters and jute twine come gently placed inside an organza bag inside a box, perfect for storing your banner for years of enjoyment.
This is what you'll get with the banner:
- 10 feet of jute twine. Enough twine to make one long banner or you can cut it and create a two banners with each word making a new layer.
- 13 Baltic birch plywood letters (Happy Birthday). Each letter is approximately 1/8 inch thick x 3 inches wide x 4 3/4 inches high. When letters are placed as close as possible to each other with 3 inches in between "Happy" and "Birthday" the banner is about 42 inches long total. But you can spread it as much as you want according to your space.
- 1 organza bag for gifting or for storing your banner if you'd rather store it that way.
- 1 cardboard box that you can use later to store the banner once you're done with the celebration.
You can arrange the banner in so many ways. Here are some ideas:
- If you have a big area, thread the jute twine through every letter to make a single banner, spacing the letters to fit your area (as shown in picture above).
- If you have a small area, you can arrange the letters closer together or cut the jute twine to divide the phrase and create two banners (as shown on picture below).
-You can always layer it with our other garlands or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a custom garland to go with your decor.
Are you Crafty?
-We love how the Baltic birch wood looks and how it's easy to coordinate with any colors. But if you're crafty and want to personalize it, you can always paint it to match your decor.
Once you Birthday Banner arrives in the mail:
Open the box, remove the letters and jute twine from the organza bag, and thread the jute twine through the letters starting from front of the letter to the back. Hang the banner and CELEBRATE!